Hand flags that may be relevant.
Hand flags that may be relevant. Special characteristics about a hand that may be needed to fully understand the hand. This is easily expanded without hand history format change.
Type: array (of strings)
- "Run_It_Twice": Two [or more] sets of board cards are used in the play of the same hand. This flag should also be used for hands that are run three times or more.
- "Anonymous": The players at the table are all anonymous players and do not have a specified name or ID associated with them for historical records.
- "Observed": The hand was observed and the hero was not dealt into the hand.
- "Fast": Fast poker game. Any fast fold variant where once you fold you immediately move to the next hand.
- "Cap": A game that limits the amount that each player can wager per hand.
An anonymous table that was observed: